When it comes to basketball, the first name that comes to mind is probably Michael Jordan, who might have been the best player in the history of the sport. The American athlete made an impression thanks to the quality of his game and for his collaboration with Nike. (Especially in terms of basketball shoes.)
Michael Jordan is a living legend and he transformed his sport success into a commercial success which still remains very profitable even though the player has retired several years ago. The legend of the Chicago Bulls, who led his team to six NBA titles, remains intact despite the time passing.
Recently, the Jot Down Magazine published an interesting article highlighting the 23 phrases that best define the American champion. We selected 10.
These sentences do not need a lot of explanations or arguments, they speak for themselves!
- "Study math, that's where the money is." Professor of Michael Jordan (70 years).
- "Jordan will not change the direction of this team, and it's not what we're going to ask him." Rod Thorn (1984), CEO of the Chicago Bulls.
- "God disguised as Michael Jordan." Larry Bird (1986), Boston Celtics player.
- "If Jordan goes to the toilet, we're all going with him. "Chuck Daly (1989), coach of the Detroit Pistons.
- "I'll always remember that night when Mike and I bet to mark 70 points between us. "Stacy King (1990), Chicago Bulls pivot.
- "I felt that my triple launch appeared to be free shots." Michael Jordan (1992).
- "6.1 million jobs have been created since I'm the president. And if Michael Jordan comes back, it will be 6,100,001 new jobs. "Bill Clinton (1995), President of the United States.
- "You're amazing! "Steve Kerr (1998), Chicago Bulls player.
- "My desire to win is still young. My love for the game will always be young. "Michael Jordan (2003).
- "The best there ever was. The best there ever will be." The inscription on the sculpture facing the United Center (1994).
We offer two pairs of shoes from the Air Jordan series:
Wrist Nike Jordan Dominate black
Nike Air Legacy 3