Get fit with the help of dumbbells is something that will benefit you for a better figure, but not only in terms of arms! There are also other areas of the body that can be exercised with dumbbells, one of the best choices regarding exercise equipment to train at home or any enclosed space.
- Dumbbell exercises for abs: These exercises will help you to work this hard area in which the men tend to accumulate fat deposits after a certain age and therefore should not be neglected.
- Crunches with dumbbells: Lying back on a bench, holding a dumbbell on your chest and raise your upper body and then lower it again.
- Leg lifts with dumbbells: Lying on your back on a bench with your hands holding the sides of the bank hold a dumbbell between your feet, then raise your legs up stretching them to be perpendicular to the floor and after a pause returns to the initial position.
- Lateral flexion with Dumbbell: Hold a dumbbell with one hand on the side of your body and proceeds to tilt your upper body to the side that hold the dumbbell, then repeat the exercise to change the hand and perform the second exercise series.
- Dumbbell Exercises for Chest: This area is so important to create a balance between the proportions of the body. Simple dumbbell exercises are sufficient.
- Chest on bench: Lie back on a bench and hold 2 dumbbells at your chest, then raise the dumbbells straight up until your elbows stretch and then lower them straight.
- Same in inclined bench: Lie on your back on an incline bench and hold 2 dumbbells at chest level on the sides of your body with your hands forward and then raise the dumbbells until your elbows stretch and return to the starting position.
- Dumbbell Exercises for biceps: Perhaps one of the areas of the body the dumbbells work most, thanks to the effectiveness of the exercises you can do with them.
- Alternate biceps flexes: Stand holding a dumbbell in each hand with palms pointing toward each other, raise one dumbbell to shoulder height and then lower it and do the exercise with the opposite side.
- Interior biceps flexes: Stand holding a dumbbell in each hand at the sides of your body with the palms of the hands facing each other, bend your arms and raise the dumbbells to shoulder height at the same time, keep position a few seconds and lower the dumbbells.